U.W.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.W.F Universal Wrestling Federation Legends Will be Made

Homehttp://carnage.Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» "Buster" Cherry arrives to the U.W.F.
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm by cherry

» US Champion
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm by Nathan

» ??? well i'm waiting
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 am by Guest

» The Grunge Speaks!
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 am by Steams

» Entrance Level you must put your entrance lvl here
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am by Grunge

» You tube video i need it like this add your video's under this post
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am by Grunge

» The Grunge
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 am by Grunge

» Steams vs jammingeorge
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:06 pm by Steams

» Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm by jammingeorge

Top posters
GM Icon Sting (69)
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's Vote_lcapAll role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's Voting_barAll role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's Vote_rcap 
jammingeorge (17)
All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's Vote_lcapAll role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's Voting_barAll role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's Vote_rcap 
Tabaluga (14)
Nathan (11)
Steams (10)
bonecrusher* (5)
FreakofMilk (5)
Artie Beaty (5)
Killerone4 (4)
Grunge (4)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-30

All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's Empty
PostSubject: All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:25 am

All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's. I also am aiming to confirm all show 1 day before they air

I also need you try and keep it clean at least pg and please check gramer and spell check thank you

add the link to the rp you want to the show you want. I will add it to the show. I will let you know if the role play makes the show but after the tourney’s and champions are made only people that role play will get on the show's. I don't care if you have so many match’s on your contract role play or leave. Sorry it has to be like this but I am not going to beg for role play's. I have a real life also. if you just want to be a leach I will let you stay with a lower contract with 1 match a month but I need some rocks to fill the card but rocks will not get title match and will only get 1 show a month. Role player will get all the Perks from me and the vgm's.

You need any help if I am gone ask

Head VGM almost a gm Shady Deal

Vgm Titan of Terror

commentary and graphics

Dangaz

so add your name under here if you wanna be a leach or a rock

all of you that have role played thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://carnage.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:52 am

ok what does be a leech or rock mean?
Back to top Go down
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 am

some one to lazy to rp and wants a match butt cannot do the work to get a match but pm's me in twg all the time saying give me a match why am i not in a show? because you don't rp. lol you don't rp you will not get on the card. on less I want to use you to job to a role play then you will lose bad it you don't rp.
Back to top Go down
https://carnage.rpg-board.net
Nathan
One Faller
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:27 am

Im going to try and get mine and steams role play in to put down in the match would it be okay if we roleplay backstage before our match and then after have another roleplay after the match where we both decide to shake hand and team up I just think that might make the match a bit better what do you guys think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:31 am

Nathan wrote:
Im going to try and get mine and steams role play in to put down in the match would it be okay if we roleplay backstage before our match and then after have another roleplay after the match where we both decide to shake hand and team up I just think that might make the match a bit better what do you guys think

Role play all you want....if its going to be pre and post just start it with {Prematch} or {Post Match} if you could to make it clear for me, Thanks.

Gratz on the tag team guys
Back to top Go down
Nathan
One Faller
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:05 pm

Okay cool will do shadydeal and thank you for the idea of me and steams teaming up but I hope I hear from him cause I've sent him pm's on here and a couple of times on the UWF aswell but not heard anthing yet
Back to top Go down
Steams
One Faller
Steams

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: HAII   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:02 pm

yea man i did't get your msg's but i sent you a tag invite Team name:Hotspot if you wana change it just tell me and we should start RP soon too send me a msg in game Steams Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:56 pm

Ok i think i see why you guys are missing each other

Nathan is sending PMs on the fed webpage

Steams was expecting TWG mail

Steam if you look at the top of this site there is a button that says PM and if you get mail it should say NEW PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's   All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's Empty

Back to top Go down

All role plays need to be done on the Thursday before the Show's
Page 1 of 1