U.W.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.W.F Universal Wrestling Federation Legends Will be Made

Homehttp://carnage.Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» "Buster" Cherry arrives to the U.W.F.
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm by cherry

» US Champion
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm by Nathan

» ??? well i'm waiting
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 am by Guest

» The Grunge Speaks!
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 am by Steams

» Entrance Level you must put your entrance lvl here
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am by Grunge

» You tube video i need it like this add your video's under this post
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am by Grunge

» The Grunge
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 am by Grunge

» Steams vs jammingeorge
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:06 pm by Steams

» Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm by jammingeorge

Top posters
GM Icon Sting (69)
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum Vote_lcapSorry but my time is limited for being on the forum Voting_barSorry but my time is limited for being on the forum Vote_rcap 
jammingeorge (17)
Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum Vote_lcapSorry but my time is limited for being on the forum Voting_barSorry but my time is limited for being on the forum Vote_rcap 
Tabaluga (14)
Nathan (11)
Steams (10)
bonecrusher* (5)
FreakofMilk (5)
Artie Beaty (5)
Killerone4 (4)
Grunge (4)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum   Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 am

I am going through some stuff so I may only be on to make the shows and renew contract's. I know I can make this fed really good one of the best in twg so stick with me. My dad has multiple myeloma 3rd stage and has only been given 2 months to live so I am sorry I can not be on more than making shows. I am really going through a lot of crap twg is my escape. so I need this game to take my mind off of it. but my time is limited to only maybe 1 or 2 hours a day.he got cancer from are great goverment. Vietnam agent orange.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

You really need to talk to me I am on msn alot and my msn name is fiendz21@hotmail.com

No way I am going to let this fed die

I need this fed to keep my mind off my dad.

Last edited by GM Icon Sting on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://carnage.rpg-board.net
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum   Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:19 pm

hi update my dad was put in hospice on 11/11/08 yes my birthday so my time here will be more limited than it has been I will be with my dad almost 24/7 so I will ony be on to make shows and thats it. sorry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hospice_care
Back to top Go down
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum   Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:13 pm

Yes it is true my dad has passed away he is now in peace and no longer in pain it was his time to be with his parents in heaven. I need 2 weeks to clear my head I will not be on for 2 weeks Shadydeal is the man in charge then Titan of terror is secound in comand then the Dangza is 3 rd in charge. I am sorry But I am no able to role play or make show i am to sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad . If your conract exsipes let me know so i can renew it. Please role play big for the ppv and the minor show I think we can get the fed to level up.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
One Faller
Nathan

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum   Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 pm

I am really sorry to hear about your dad mate, but like you said he is no longer in pain and hes happy which what counts the most may you dad rest in peace and take as much time as you want we are and will be here for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum   Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry but my time is limited for being on the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.W.F  :: Universal Wrestling Federation :: Announcements-
Jump to: