U.W.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.W.F Universal Wrestling Federation Legends Will be Made

Homehttp://carnage.Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» "Buster" Cherry arrives to the U.W.F.
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm by cherry

» US Champion
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm by Nathan

» ??? well i'm waiting
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 am by Guest

» The Grunge Speaks!
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 am by Steams

» Entrance Level you must put your entrance lvl here
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am by Grunge

» You tube video i need it like this add your video's under this post
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am by Grunge

» The Grunge
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 am by Grunge

» Steams vs jammingeorge
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:06 pm by Steams

» Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm by jammingeorge

Top posters
GM Icon Sting (69)
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Vote_lcapI don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Voting_barI don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Vote_rcap 
jammingeorge (17)
I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Vote_lcapI don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Voting_barI don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Vote_rcap 
Tabaluga (14)
Nathan (11)
Steams (10)
bonecrusher* (5)
FreakofMilk (5)
Artie Beaty (5)
Killerone4 (4)
Grunge (4)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick Steele

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-20

I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Empty
PostSubject: I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke   I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:31 pm

I used to RP back in the day before the WG...when match results were based solely on RP quality etc. I am the best roleplayer in this fed...the two crappy rp's I put up just to try to get something going obviously went un-noticed as I lost my only match to a guy who hasn't posted anything named pandemic...now I don't know how things are supposed to go...but I was under the impression that if we rp we are supposed to win over someone who doesn't...hell I don't feel like putting my time into a QUALITY rp if its not gonna matter...I definately don't understand how these feds work... but for the most part it seems like a bunch of crap. I put up the best RP this fed has seen yet for sure...with real personality and dialiogue...not just filled with ... OOH IM GUNNA CRUSH YOU ETC... I dont even care if this gets me jobbed cause at least then I'll be seeing some action. I've had a few other feds PM me cause they want my segments and stuff...because they are better than everyone elses....this is a joke. Most of you can't rp... they aren't long enough they don't have character at all... someone please explain to me how this works and if the GM's are just playin' favorites or something...I dunno...you guys gotta get your chili together before I put my time into making something real..
Back to top Go down

I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke   I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Sorry you feel that way but i have to edit your roleplays as they don't conform to the rules. To include copy right violation and profanity not to mention your role plays have vulger over tones. These were supposed to be PG at worst! You call out a guy who you think doesn't roleplay (Pandemic) that just goes to show you don't read anything you didn't write as he has done more role plays they you have.

Frankly if you don't win against an active player sounds like you need to work on your guy! Your wrestler score is ranked 36th out of our 43 wrestlers. Not to mention your exact score of 15.905 is just over 3,000 less then Pandemics. Your also a level 4 wrestler I can't put you against the majority of the fed and think you have a chance. If the "shoe was on the other foot" would you enjoy a level 4 guy beatting your level 7 because we like his roleplay more? Dought it!

Furthermore I read everyone's roleplays and I've watched other Feds. I'd say yours are good but not great.

I'm not the GM so if you have further issues talk to Icon Sting!

o BTW I had just gotten you a title match this past sunday for the 17th
https://carnage.rpg-board.net/chaos-theroy-f15/chaos-theory-17-november-t160.htm
Further proof you don't read anything thats not your work!
Back to top Go down
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke   I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:07 pm

you know if you are not happy you do not write it on the forum.pm me. also what you write 3 rp's and your the best please. pandemic writes some good rp's also do you read any thing but your own work? pluss you got a problem please take it up with the gm. so what can?

Last edited by GM Icon Sting on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://carnage.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke   I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:16 pm

1) We do not determine winners, they are generated the same way as TWG matches, by stats, moves, etc. If you want to win more, improve you wrestler.

2) If you want more matches all you had to do was rp. In every card there have been open matches where all we asked for is an rp, which you could have easily written an rp and request a match against someone in your range. So you have had plenty of opportunity to get into matches.

3) Pay attention to the forum and you will notice other people's rps. Amazing concept.

And this is something that could have easily be fixed with a simple pm to any of the 3 of us. You did not have to make a huge issue about this.
Back to top Go down
Rick Steele

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Vulgar overtones???   I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 3:14 pm

I don't know where the copyright infringement comes...can we not mention real wrestlers in our RP? I used this name and wrestler concept for years and have never had a "complaint" about my vulgar overtones...do you guys watch wrestling at all? All it is is vulgar "overtones" its not like I was throwing the vulgarity right out there any more than you see on any of the wrestling shows nowadays right? All they are is one huge sexual or vulgar overtone...Rick Steele does nothing that I typically don't bleep or whatever to make you guys happy. There is no realism if there is no vulgarity, especially if your gimmick is a cocky mf'er. A womanizing cocky mf'er.... what happened to Ravishing Rick Rude and stuff like that...it sounds like you guys want a bunch of untertaker and kane's walking around saying 5 words like "ooga aaga ooga aaga...I will crush you...I will beat you... you can't beat me... you got lucky.." ...where is the substance there that's all I'm saying. And you guys haven't scratched the surface of my rp's and what they are about...I put real time into that stuff...and I'n not talking about the last few. The last few I posted as I wanted to see what this fed was about and see how much rp'ing really matters...but A: you put in a match I wasn't gonna win even if I killed the guy in rps.... B: I do read other people's rp's in this fed...and they all sound the same and aren't very good...as there isn't much personality to any of them.... and C: When I first came aboard I was asking questions to Sting like a madman, cause I still don't get where to post what and how this stuff works...but he was too busy to sit down for a sec in the chatbox and explain it...there are a lot of links on this site that seem to be used for the same purpose ya dig? I don't know where to post for what...I don't know how to make a u-tube entrance video...I have no idea why saying someone's name is copy infringement as long as you don't talk for them...there is just a lot that doesn't make sense. Not to mention... no, I didn't see Pandemic rp once for our match... I auctioned off his body parts and still got no reply....eh...it doesn't matter. You guys seem like a good group and I'm sorry if I came off the wrong way, but rp'ing isn't the most important thing here, which is cool cause thats just how it works. But I'll be damned if I spend a few hours writing something worthwhile for nothing. Thanks for the opportunity... I think I'm more upset cause no one took the time to show me the ropes around here, coulda been fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke   I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:40 pm

if you had read the forums you would have seen the the GM is having personnal issues with is father that i wont get back into here its under the announcements section if you care to look, that is why you didn't get a responce.

"The tonight show with jay leno" & the name "Jay leno" are copy righted so i had to edit your post to be able to use it.

I could go on into the rules of the fed but they have been posted in there different places had you bothered to read them you would understand why i am upset at what you have written and why you didn't win your match.

If you truely have read other posts here then you would see the different characters in the federation. Your just sore your match with Pandemic didn't go your way.

My advice to you is move on to one of these other Feds you claim want your roleplays and cut your loses.
Back to top Go down
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke   I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:49 pm

rick I made a mistake lets get past this like i saided pm me if you have a problem i can help you work it out please i am not out to get you this is just a misunderstanding. I am sure we can work som thing out. but wwe is now pg and have toned things down. tna is now pg. I get warning's from twg staff to play it say we can not even say hell or @$$. there is a gm board were peolpe report any thing bad in a show. I mean this is a kids game. I am sure we can work this out.
Back to top Go down
https://carnage.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke   I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't get this fed thing...maybe its just me, but it seems kinda like a joke
Page 1 of 1