U.W.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.W.F Universal Wrestling Federation Legends Will be Made

Homehttp://carnage.Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» "Buster" Cherry arrives to the U.W.F.
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm by cherry

» US Champion
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm by Nathan

» ??? well i'm waiting
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 am by Guest

» The Grunge Speaks!
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 am by Steams

» Entrance Level you must put your entrance lvl here
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am by Grunge

» You tube video i need it like this add your video's under this post
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am by Grunge

» The Grunge
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 am by Grunge

» Steams vs jammingeorge
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:06 pm by Steams

» Tabaluga makes his way into the Fed!
Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm by jammingeorge

Top posters
GM Icon Sting (69)
Do this to make more money Make Invitational Vote_lcapDo this to make more money Make Invitational Voting_barDo this to make more money Make Invitational Vote_rcap 
jammingeorge (17)
Do this to make more money Make Invitational Vote_lcapDo this to make more money Make Invitational Voting_barDo this to make more money Make Invitational Vote_rcap 
Tabaluga (14)
Nathan (11)
Steams (10)
bonecrusher* (5)
FreakofMilk (5)
Artie Beaty (5)
Killerone4 (4)
Grunge (4)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Do this to make more money Make Invitational

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Do this to make more money Make Invitational Empty
PostSubject: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 am

Vote for U.W.F 3:00 server time monday's and thursdays U.W.F Universal Wrestling Federation Legends Will be Made

please at this in you invvy's thank you

Ways to make the fed better Upgrade you Entrance as much as possable Make an Invitational and do 5 of them a day you make more money from Invitational only rematch fed members and fight fed member to keep the exp and money with the fed. It Doesn't matter if you win or lose it's about money and exp. Also set your Invitational o-250 if you don't care about win loss's

Ways to make the fed better Upgrade you Entrance as much as possable Make an Invitational and do 5 of them a day you make more money from Invitational only rematch fed members and fight fed member to keep the exp and money with the fed. It Doesn't matter if you win or lose it's about money and exp. Also set your Invitational o-250 if you don't care about win loss's

Don't buy SPECIAL ABILITIES there use less I have none and I am very good in the game only upgrade entrance's you will really help your self out you will get more fan more fan's make you more money.

Last edited by GM Icon Sting on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://carnage.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 am

I have a 0-250 invitational. Noone challanges Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:45 pm

I've got an invitational:

I get between 5-20 hits a day, and i rematch everyone. I found if you put in you'll rematch and give a time frame on it you get more players to go for you.

I'll look for fed memebrs to do my challanges on my end.

Also look for fed members in the Tag Team Brackets to bost each other
I tag with Fl@sh as "Winning Streak"
I know Mod and Nyrico2007 (aka Odin) tag as "T.R.M the Rebels Movement"
----(easiest search for them is "the rebels")

---------------------
If you also have a invitational and or Tag team please reply to make searches easy on others
---------------------
Back to top Go down
Artie Beaty

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Artie Beaty has an invitational
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:07 am

i have an invitational as well. 0-250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:40 am

I'm like Titan I have a invitational but noone challenge me. I'll what shady said put ill rematch and a time frame. Hmm hey Titan I just looked for you on invitational and its sayin no invitational found. I wonder if mines that same.
Back to top Go down
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:24 pm

just set your invy to 0-250 and only chanllnge fed members and only rematch fed member and only upgrade your entrance's. entrance's are the best thing in twg to have
you will get more money in your invy's soon your fans will go up the more fed matchs your in. you want alot of money in an invy try the gm he has alot of fans. just do your 5 invy's a day you should be able to upgrade your entrance 1 time a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Titan of Terror wrote:
I have a 0-250 invitational. Noone challanges Sad

I challange you
Back to top Go down
GM Icon Sting
General Manager
General Manager
GM Icon Sting

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 pm

bump

please add this to your invy's

Vote for U.W.F 3:00 server time monday's and thursdays U.W.F Universal Wrestling Federation Legends Will be Made
Back to top Go down
jammingeorge
One Faller
jammingeorge

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:09 am

I also have an Invitational. It is called Jammin George's U.W.F Challange. Please feel free to fight anytime. Also I added the vote for uwf text ask requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do this to make more money Make Invitational   Do this to make more money Make Invitational Empty

Back to top Go down

Do this to make more money Make Invitational
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.W.F  :: Universal Wrestling Federation :: Announcements-
Jump to: